Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Dreaming...

I have always dreamed of being a travel writer. I have to admit that this dream falls somewhat behind the dream of being a punk rock drummer, but it's up there.

I've tried before to start a travel blog and it hasn't really worked for me. But I figure this is as good a time as any to start a new blog. I have a trip to San Antonio coming up in a couple of weeks, then a road trip to Vermont in April, followed by some deep decision-making on our other trips for 2015, so I should have some good material.

For now, I'm dreaming of getting out of the snowy cold New Jersey weather and getting on that plane to Texas. While it was not my first choice of destination, I'm hoping it will be a great trip.

Coming next: how we went about the process of choosing our first trip for 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment